Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recap of Our Life Together...

Okay, I am finally starting a blog( something that I have been wanting to do for a long time) and hopefully I will be able to keep up with it!! So here's a recap of the past three years since Mike and I got married.
We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 17, 2007. We lived in Bountiful for a few months when we first got married and now live in Fruit Heights. We are both going to school full time and can't wait to be done!!! I will graduate this fall and Mike has a little more than a year left-so we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I teach preschool and Mike is now working for Platinum Protection-which is a summer sales job.
We have done a lot of fun things since we got married and have gone to a lot of fun places! We love to travel and have been to Hawaii, Mexico, Texas, California, and Vegas in the past year. Here are some pics:

Hawaii-June 2009
We went to Hawaii with my family last summer and had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment